Geeks With Blogs
Freestyle Coding Programming in the Real World Visual Studio Online
Renaming Woes
As I was working on updates to The Krewe Windows Phone App, I ran into a very aggravating situation. I needed to blow away my Azure deployment project (more on a later date) and recreate a new one. When I did this, the project was named the ever-so-helpful "TheKreweAPI.Azure2". I know, pure poetry... After this happened, I took the time to rename everything to something useful. I manually edited solution and project files. I scrubbed output directories. I made everything look pretty. I my quest for ......

Posted On Thursday, April 10, 2014 2:30 PM

Copyright © Chris Gardner | Powered by: